OceanVirtuel
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
OceanVirtuel

Le site des Régates Oceaniques Virtuelles

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Bonjour Mystery, bonjour coquedenoix

3 participants
AuteurMessage
brainaid

brainaid

Bonjour Mystery, bonjour coquedenoix Empty
MessageSujet: Bonjour Mystery, bonjour coquedenoix   Bonjour Mystery, bonjour coquedenoix Icon_minitimeMer 23 Jan - 9:11

Hi,

I just want to wish you good winds, while passing my my starbord side! - See you again in Valparaiso... Wink
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://brainaid.de/people/ecd/
Mystery13

MessageSujet: Re: Bonjour Mystery, bonjour coquedenoix   Bonjour Mystery, bonjour coquedenoix Icon_minitimeMer 23 Jan - 9:27

thx eddie Wink

As you probably understand I am driving coquedenoix during the first 20 hours.....that's why we have the same road......now bruno comes back and the battle start Wink

unfortunately for me, each time I am driving coquedenoix, he finish behind me Wink

For the moment, I think we are on the good side.....and we probably can take the lead during the night.......but tomorrow is an other day....and the weater in this area can change very fast.....

Goods winds to you eddie and to you team........we need to beat your team this time or the championship will be for you...
coquedenoix

MessageSujet: Re: Bonjour Mystery, bonjour coquedenoix   Bonjour Mystery, bonjour coquedenoix Icon_minitimeMer 23 Jan - 10:32

Mystery13 a écrit:
thx eddie Wink

As you probably understand I am driving coquedenoix during the first 20 hours.....that's why we have the same road......now bruno comes back and the battle start Wink

unfortunately for me, each time I am driving coquedenoix, he finish behind me Wink

For the moment, I think we are on the good side.....and we probably can take the lead during the night.......but tomorrow is an other day....and the weater in this area can change very fast.....

Goods winds to you eddie and to you team........we need to beat your team this time or the championship will be for you...

No more to say.

Fair winds
brainaid

brainaid

MessageSujet: Re: Bonjour Mystery, bonjour coquedenoix   Bonjour Mystery, bonjour coquedenoix Icon_minitimeMer 23 Jan - 10:41

Thank you, and good luck to your Team from TYT!

It is a pleasure to sail with you, keep the pressure high!

Yes, weather has more options and surprises to come during the next days, this will not be easy. Tomorrow should bring us close to the horn, the day after might have some stronger wind on the nose... Let's see. A lot to study ...
http://brainaid.de/people/ecd/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Bonjour Mystery, bonjour coquedenoix   Bonjour Mystery, bonjour coquedenoix Icon_minitime

Bonjour Mystery, bonjour coquedenoix
Page 1 sur 1