OceanVirtuel
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
OceanVirtuel

Le site des Régates Oceaniques Virtuelles

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT

+3
chucky_jll
Bernd (K3)
siegfried
7 participants
AuteurMessage
siegfried

siegfried

Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT Empty
MessageSujet: Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT   Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Oct - 12:33

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Félicitations à mes coéquipiers du TYT pour cette magnifique prestation dans la première manche. Dommage que la victoire individuelle vous ait échappé ! Cela sera pour la prochaine fois. A bientôt.
Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT für diese herrliche Leistung im ersten Ärmel. Schade, daß der individuelle Sieg euch entkommen wäre! Das wird zum nächsten Mal sein. An bald.

siegfried
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Bernd (K3)

Bernd (K3)

MessageSujet: Re: Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT   Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Oct - 12:41

Danke Siegfried. Wir sind auch sehr zufrieden mit dem Ergebnis und hoffen auf eine möglichst beständige Saison mit dem einen oder anderen Highlight in der Einzelwertung.

Attention: translation automatique
Siegfried remercie. Nous sommes aussi très satisfaits avec le résultat et espérons une saison aussi régulière que possible avec l'un ou l'autre point culminant dans l'évaluation particulière.

Now from french to english:
Siegfried thanks. We are also very satisfied with the result and hope for one season as regular as possible with one or the other climax in the particular evaluation.

And now back to german:
Siegfried Dank. Wir auch sind sehr mit dem Resultat und der Hoffnung für eine Jahreszeit zufrieden, die mit dem einem oder anderen Höhepunkt in der bestimmten Auswertung so regelmäßig ist, wie möglich.

Naja, fast getroffen.
chucky_jll

chucky_jll

MessageSujet: Re: Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT   Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Oct - 14:33

Congratulations to the winner team cheers cheers cheers

..... by now pirat pirat pirat
Eliade

Eliade

MessageSujet: Re: Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT   Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Oct - 15:29

Let me join Chucky for the congratulations to TYT team.
Not only I appreciate Eddie's time to discuss on the forum (with a great share of humur) but I thanks other fellows (Bernd & Co.).
Please be even more active on the forum: it's a part of the pleasure on OV.

Tschuess u. bis bald.
Roberto
brainaid

brainaid

MessageSujet: Re: Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT   Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Oct - 16:55

Thank you all. Yes the Radio Vaccations is Fun Wink

And Chucky, I have you on my list, I am watching your Team of the Future. We are prepared.

Congratulations must go also to the Mystic Team and TMV for their podium places. You are strong players not easily outsailed.

And not to forget about the long term sailors in front of TYT and around us on the finish line. You have shown a great performance in the (always) tricky last days of this race.

As we run on bear, please come over and share the party with TYT. We might find one or another bottle of wine for our French and international guests Wink

Thank you Herve for this wonderful playground. There where some hickups during this race, but it was fair for everyone and cared about professionally. I know you keep improving OV, thank you for all your work.
http://brainaid.de/people/ecd/
deepindex

deepindex

MessageSujet: Re: Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT   Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Oct - 18:33

Thanks from the TMV team and cheers to all ...

I'll open my last bottle on the boat Wink
http://www.deepcity.fr
ACTI

MessageSujet: Re: Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT   Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT Icon_minitimeVen 12 Oct - 14:18

brainaid a écrit:

Congratulations must go also to the Mystic Team and TMV for their podium places.

Dont't forget LEGF who is also on the podium ex aequo with TMV Shocked Very Happy
brainaid

brainaid

MessageSujet: Re: Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT   Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT Icon_minitimeVen 12 Oct - 15:03

ACTI a écrit:
brainaid a écrit:

Congratulations must go also to the Mystic Team and TMV for their podium places.

Dont't forget LEGF who is also on the podium ex aequo with TMV Shocked Very Happy
Yes, I am sorry. I have to correct myself and was too fast. Congratulations to this very good performance must also go to LEGF. Sadly I also need to correct you, as the podium is missed by LEGF due to Rule A 6 of the official "Reglement".

The "fight" for place 3 on the podium was very tight and LEGF almost pushed them from the podium. Both teams have the same number of points and the same number of boats, so TMVs Corail Aventure with place 105 breaks the tie before LEGFs Aldabra on place 115 or 116 expected in port in the next 2 hours.

Here you see the race is open until the very end and sometimes the boats further down the classement make the difference.
ACTI

MessageSujet: Re: Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT   Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT Icon_minitimeVen 12 Oct - 15:40

All right, I agree with you.
But LEGF always beginns bad and finishes well.
So we'll be on the podium next time and we will win one race before the end of the challenge bounce bounce bounce

Dernière édition par le Ven 12 Oct - 23:19, édité 1 fois
ACTI

MessageSujet: Re: Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT   Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT Icon_minitimeVen 12 Oct - 16:03

And Aldabra lost 1 place in the last hour.
So we are 4th. There's no ambiguity Sad
brainaid

brainaid

MessageSujet: Re: Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT   Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT Icon_minitimeVen 12 Oct - 16:11

Still good performance. And when you say you start slow and get better, then this will be so. Good luck for the coming races!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT   Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT Icon_minitime

Glückwunsche an meinen Mitspielern vom TYT
Page 1 sur 1